A relaxing holiday in the Venice Lagoon. An itinerary in houseboat from Chioggia to Altino, passing by Pellestrina, Malamocco, Lido... From beach to beach, from island to island to finally enter Venice, admiring its majesty from the water (especially at dusk). Sixty thousand hectares of deeply integrated nature and history that represent an invaluable environmental and cultural heritage. An itinerary for every taste, a cruise not to be missed, even if only for a short break.
Chioggia, Pellestrina, Malamocco, Lido of Venice, Venice, San Francesco del Deserto, Torcello, Burano,Murano and Chioggia.
Km 96 (14 navigation hours)
Chioggia, Pellestrina, Malamocco, Lido of Venice, Venice, San Francesco del Deserto, Torcello, Burano, Portegrandi, Murano and Chioggia.
Km 112 (16 navigation hours, 2 locks)
DURATION: Mini Week
MUST DO THINGS
- Fish market and happy hour in Corso del Popolo in Chioggia
- Bike ride, beach and dinner in a fish restaurant in Pellestrina
- S. Marco's Square in Venice
- Murano glass factory experience
- Burano lace making museum